This lesson provides an overview of basic statistical concepts relevant for power and sample size analysis. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- What is a null hypothesis?
- What is power?
- What is the relationship between probability, power, and the null hypothesis?
- Explain how sample size influences power.
- Understand the ethical considerations related to power and sample size.
- Describe why power is an important concept.
Lecture Notes: 1.0 Review of basic statistical concepts