In this lesson, you will learn about longitudinal studies, independent sampling units, and some introductory concepts surrounding research design. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- What are longitudinal studies?
- What is an independent sampling unit (ISU)?
- Why correlation is an important aspect of running a power and sample size analysis?
- Define longitudinal studies.
- Recognize examples of longitudinal studies.
- Describe how longitudinal designs result in complex correlations between measurements.
Lecture Notes: 1.1 Introducing longitudinal studies