This lesson includes information about studies with multiple levels of clustering and their advantages. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- What are multi-level studies?
- What are the advantages of multi-level studies?
- Do the multiple levels of hierarchy in a multi-level study induce correlation layers?
- Define multilevel study.
- Recognize a multilevel study.
- Describe the advantages of a multilevel study.
Lecture Notes: 1.3 Studies with multiple levels of clustering