In this lesson, you will learn about studies that have multiple levels or clusters, along with having longitudinal attributes where measurements are repeated over time. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- Why multilevel and longitudinal studies can be considered complex designs?
- What study design features induce correlation over time?
- Why multilevel features induce correlation within levels?
- Define a multilevel and longitudinal study.
- Recognize an example of a multilevel and longitudinal study.
- Describe how designs with multilevel and longitudinal features have two kinds of correlations among measurements.
Lecture Notes: 1.4 Multilevel and longitudinal studies