In this lesson, you will learn about understanding the hypothesis to help us when we discuss various studies we use as examples in the course. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- How do statistical models influence outcomes and testing hypotheses?
- How are statistical models used as research tools?
- Define statistical models.
- Describe how statistical models facilitate outcome prediction.
- Describe how statistical models facilitate hypothesis testing.
Lecture Notes: module.pdf