This lesson includes a review of multi-level and longitudinal models as well as a discussion on how to select appropriate tests for our data analysis. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include::
- What statistical models are most often used for multilevel and longitudinal studies?
- What are the main criteria for comparing tests?
- Review multi-level and longitudinal studies.
- Describe which hypothesis test statistics are used for these models.
- Evaluate criteria for comparing tests.
- Learn how to choose an appropriate test for data analysis, and aligned power and sample size analysis.
Lecture Notes: 2.3 Choosing the Test