This lecture is about the alignment of power and data analysis. We will learn about what actually needs to be aligned and why it is important to align our power and our data analysis. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- How can we define alignment in terms of a power analysis?
- What are the consequences of misalignment?
- Define alignment in the context of power analysis.
- Describe which features must be aligned to compute power and sample size correctly.
- Describe what problems can happen if power and data analysis are not aligned.
Lecture Notes: 3.1 Alignment of Power and Data Analysis