This lesson describes how to get inputs from planned pilot studies for power analysis. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- How is a planned pilot study different from an internal pilot study?
- What are the benefits and risks of planned pilot studies?
- Define a planned pilot study.
- Recognize the benefits of a planned pilot study.
- Recognize the risks of a planned pilot study.
- Describe the difference between planned pilot studies and internal pilot studies.
Lecture Notes: 4.2 Inputs for Power Analysis: Planned Pilot Studies