In this lecture, we will talk about searching and applying for funding opportunities, what to expect throughout the process, and the best way to improve your chances of getting funded. Some questions to consider while completing this lesson include:
- What are the ten key tasks related to project infrastructure?
- What are the steps involved in writing a grant proposal?
- Demonstrate how to search for funding opportunities.
- Demonstrate how to apply for funding opportunities.
- Describe what to expect when applying for funding.
- Recognize that clear design and analysis plans improve chances of funding.
Lecture Notes: 5.4 Getting Funded